Family health care has been part of our founding mission since our beginning in 1983 and although we have expanded to offer an array of additional services, we still continue to place emphasis on family health care which helped us grow! The concept behind our family health service is to cater to the entire family through every step of life…birth to adult. Our quality medical providers are skilled in a variety of fields including pediatrics, family medicine and internal medicine. They are supported by a team of knowledgeable nurses, dietitians, radiology techs, pharmacist and more, all helping to make it a one-stop shop for your family’s healthcare needs. Each of our family health locations offers compassionate providers, convenient hours and affordable pricing.
PrimaryPlus accepts most commercial insurance, Medicare; All KY Medicaid Plans, OH Medicaid (CareSource & Molina) and also offers a sliding fee for the underinsured/uninsured.
- Blood Pressure
- Diabetes including Diabetes Self-Management Education*
- Weight Management
- Minor Procedures (biopsies and mole/cyst/toenail/wart/skin tag removal)
- Annual physicals
- Cold, Flu, Pneumonia
- Pediatric Services including Well-Child visits
- Immunizations (including the Kentucky VFC program which provides FREE immunizations if no insurance is in place)
- Sports physicals
- Stomach Issues
- Minor Emergency Care
- Respiratory Issues
- Radiology: Ultrasound, X-Ray & ABI (may vary by location)
- Dietitian Counseling: Weight Management, Meal Planning, Prenatal Nutrition, Diabetes, Heart Healthy Diets
- Pharmacy Services
- PrimaryPlus is a proud participant of the Kentucky Prescription Assistance Program (KPAP). Visit our Pharmacy page to learn more.
PrimaryPlus’ Family Health offices include:
South Shore: 606-932-2271
Our PrimaryPlus-Bracken County location is a proud partners of Read Out & Read.