PrimaryPlus offers excellent opportunities for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and OB/GYN Physicians. We also offer opportunities for Nurse Practitioners within the above listed medical fields. The providers we hire must believe in our mission of Quality, Advanced, Affordable Healthcare. Our providers see a variety of patients from children to adults and strive to build a relationship with each and every one of them.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible work schedule.
Other benefits include:
- Paid CME (monetary and paid time off)
- 4 weeks paid vacation annually/7 paid holiday/6 paid sick days/1 paid personal day per year
- No rounding at hospitals
- Paid HSA (Health Savings Plan) with monthly contributions from PrimaryPlus
- Malpractice insurance provided along with paid fees and dues to 2 organizations of your choice
- Discounted pharmacy and dental plan
- Courtesy Medical Care for employees and their immediate family members
- Term Life Insurance coverage
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Loan Repayment–PrimaryPlus is a loan repayment site through the National Health Service Corps. This program offers college loan repayment based on a committed number of years. Repayment amount varies based on how many years you commit and all money paid towards your loans is non-taxed. To learn more, you can visit the NHSC website at: http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/.
- Lewis County Primary Care Center doing business as PrimaryPlus is an approved FTCA Deemed facility.
Contact: Jerry Ugrin at 606-796-3029, 606-202-7360 or email@example.com
CURRENT OPENING: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
PrimaryPlus is looking for a full-time LCSW. Individual must have Masters degree and be independently licensed. Therapist will provide individual and family counseling. Therapist should have experience with Substance Use Disorders. Great benefits package available. Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jerry Ugrin
OTHER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PrimaryPlus offers a wide array of job opportunities for many different skill sets. PrimaryPlus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in starting a career with PrimaryPlus, we encourage you submit your resume either by email, mail or drop off. Resumes will remain on file for one year.
Resume Drop off: Resumes can be dropped off at any PrimaryPlus location and given to that site's office manager.
Resume by Email: email@example.com
Resume by Mail:
Attn: Employment Opportunities
P.O. Box 550 Vanceburg, KY 41179